This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
I had read Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins once before and it motivated me pretty hard to get my life together.
I recently re-read it again! If you are looking for some inspiration or if you have been feeling like you are having trouble getting your shit together then check out this book!
This guy goes from basically feeling like he was drowning in life and not achieving his full potential to suddenly being able to defy and go against norms and proves that when you really believe in yourself and give it your all- you can definitely achieve way more than you sometimes think you can!
His childhood and upbringing was no piece of cake and even through facing racism- through it all he continues to punch those life obstacles in the throat!
Definitely 4 out of 5 in my perspective.
My Personal Take Aways:
- You are your own worst enemy and only you can fix your downfalls or what you don’t like about you
- Somethings are out of your control but you can always control your attitude and how hard you fight for your goals/dreams
- Your body can do a lot more than you think it can so don’t sell yourself short
- When you really want to you can get in shape and faster than you think
- Challenge yourself constantly or you will live a pansy lifestyle
- Everyone learns different but it’s up to you to figure out how YOU LEARN to better apply yourself and get where you need to be!